Could someone point me in the right direction?

I need to write a simple program that constructs an email message, connects to a SMTP server and sends.
There are 2 email addresses that need to get the messags. The subject will always be the same. The body of the message will contain the current time.
Thats it.
If anyone wants to help and point me in the right direction, maybe a little tutorial. Any information will be helpful and I am willing to understand all I can.

Comments

• : I need to write a simple program that constructs an email message, connects to a SMTP server and sends.
    : There are 2 email addresses that need to get the messags. The subject will always be the same. The body of the message will contain the current time.
    : Thats it.
    : If anyone wants to help and point me in the right direction, maybe a little tutorial. Any information will be helpful and I am willing to understand all I can.
    :
    [blue]there are a couple classes on www.codeproject.com you might want to download.[/blue]
  • : : I need to write a simple program that constructs an email message, connects to a SMTP server and sends.
    : : There are 2 email addresses that need to get the messags. The subject will always be the same. The body of the message will contain the current time.
    : : Thats it.
    : : If anyone wants to help and point me in the right direction, maybe a little tutorial. Any information will be helpful and I am willing to understand all I can.
    : :
    : [blue]there are a couple classes on www.codeproject.com you might want to download.[/blue]
    :

Well thanks. It looks like a good reader! I'll check it out.