HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am developing a system that processes employees' travelling documents and in the database, i have a field that stores the employee's photo.
my problem now is in adding a new record and capture the photo as well, along with other details. how can i write my code so that i can browse to the folder that contains photos and select the photo i want before saving the new record?
i also would like to able to navigate through my records (just like the Northwind application supplied with Access).
i use VB 6 and Access 2000 on Windows NT. pliz help

Comments

• : i am developing a system that processes employees' travelling documents and in the database, i have a field that stores the employee's photo.
    : my problem now is in adding a new record and capture the photo as well, along with other details. how can i write my code so that i can browse to the folder that contains photos and select the photo i want before saving the new record?
    : i also would like to able to navigate through my records (just like the Northwind application supplied with Access).
    : i use VB 6 and Access 2000 on Windows NT. pliz help
    :
    Why not just add a CommonDialog Control to do your brosing to the photos folder?
  • : : i am developing a system that processes employees' travelling documents and in the database, i have a field that stores the employee's photo.
    : : my problem now is in adding a new record and capture the photo as well, along with other details. how can i write my code so that i can browse to the folder that contains photos and select the photo i want before saving the new record?
    : : i also would like to able to navigate through my records (just like the Northwind application supplied with Access).
    : : i use VB 6 and Access 2000 on Windows NT. pliz help
    : :
    : Why not just add a CommonDialog Control to do your brosing to the photos folder?
    :

I hope you can do this with Stream Object in ADODB. Try it or mail me with full details of whatz your expectation.

Cheers
    P.Saravanan
    India.