NCurses

Is there any other way to get only ONE single key from the user, or do I have to use ncurses??

If I do, could anybody, please, explain me how to read only one single key from the user??

Comments

• : Is there any other way to get only ONE single key from the user, or do I have to use ncurses??

: If I do, could anybody, please, explain me how to read only one single key from the user??

Write a C program. I think there is a program, can't remember what it is called. In /bin I think. Peek around some of your batch files cause I remember seeing some yn or getyn program somewhere or a reference to one.

• : : Is there any other way to get only ONE single key from the user, or do I have to use ncurses??

: : If I do, could anybody, please, explain me how to read only one single key from the user??

: Write a C program. I think there is a program, can't remember what it is called. In /bin I think. Peek around some of your batch files cause I remember seeing some yn or getyn program somewhere or a reference to one.

Sorry... I didn't find anything like this....