extracting unique return results

hello everybody,

I have a query (with subqueries) which returns 4 rows each named .ContactID (just my name for the variable return)

My question is: how can I join Col1.ContactID and Col2.ContactID and Col3.ContactID and Col4.ContactID in one Column ,let's name

it Result, and in such a way that I don't get any value more then once? (DISTINCT?)

So I would like to become as a result: Result.ContactID where ContactID only has unique values.

I tried a couple of times with some JOIN statements but I'm still pretty new to SQL. Forgive me if this is basic stuff, but I just don't see a

way out. Any help/tip is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Hiro.

Comments

• : hello everybody,

: I have a query (with subqueries) which returns 4 rows each named .ContactID (just my name for the variable return)

: My question is: how can I join Col1.ContactID and Col2.ContactID and Col3.ContactID and Col4.ContactID in one Column ,let's name

: it Result, and in such a way that I don't get any value more then once? (DISTINCT?)

: So I would like to become as a result: Result.ContactID where ContactID only has unique values.

: I tried a couple of times with some JOIN statements but I'm still pretty new to SQL. Forgive me if this is basic stuff, but I just don't see a

: way out. Any help/tip is greatly appreciated, thanks.

: Hiro.

:

Try UNION

• : : hello everybody,

: : I have a query (with subqueries) which returns 4 rows each named .ContactID (just my name for the variable return)

: : My question is: how can I join Col1.ContactID and Col2.ContactID and Col3.ContactID and Col4.ContactID in one Column ,let's name

: : it Result, and in such a way that I don't get any value more then once? (DISTINCT?)

: : So I would like to become as a result: Result.ContactID where ContactID only has unique values.

: : I tried a couple of times with some JOIN statements but I'm still pretty new to SQL. Forgive me if this is basic stuff, but I just don't see a

: : way out. Any help/tip is greatly appreciated, thanks.

: : Hiro.

: :

: Try UNION

Thank you very much, it worked after I redefined my subqueries

thanks,

Hiro