programming groups

how do people these days go about getting into programming groups?
I have been programming directx games with c++ for about 2 years, but I never seem to get very far working on stuf myself. I would like to get into a visual c++ programming group, to be able to get a little more done. reply to this post or email.

Comments

• : how do people these days go about getting into programming groups?
    : I have been programming directx games with c++ for about 2 years, but I never seem to get very far working on stuf myself. I would like to get into a visual c++ programming group, to be able to get a little more done. reply to this post or email.
    :
    I am looking for members to create games (Open source for now) so if your interested message me.

• :to get into a visual c++ programming group, to be able to get a little more done. reply to this post or email.
    : I am looking for members to create games (Open source for now) so if your interested message me.

I would be interested in coordinating and monitoring a programming group for C++ programming with Direct X. My name is Jeff Cummings, and I am currently working on several projects while learning all that I can about 3D graphics programming. Let me know if you would like to start from scratch, that's great too! I would love to teach what I have learned so far, just email me, and we can start an online group to share code, ideas, and build on the concepts that we each understand.

Later,

Jeff Cummings
    cummingsjeff@juno.com
  • Hi!

Looking for talented programmers, for toolsmith first, later to help with the engines....

http://WWW.MYNERGY.COM

THX,
    Edocecrous
    System/Game programmer,
    Mynergy team.

: how do people these days go about getting into programming groups?
    : I have been programming directx games with c++ for about 2 years, but I never seem to get very far working on stuf myself. I would like to get into a visual c++ programming group, to be able to get a little more done. reply to this post or email.
    :