Converting a old VB 3.0 to VB6

Need help finding datacons.txt file for a vb3 to vb6 conversions. Does any one know where I can snag a copy of this file?

Comments

• : Need help finding datacons.txt file for a vb3 to vb6 conversions. Does any one know where I can snag a copy of this file?
    :
    yep.. i still have vb3 & 4 installed on another partition. And I have that file.

Send me your email address to my programmers heaven mail box and I will send it over.

After today 5pm GMT I will not be in the office until next tuesday.

Leeos

• : yep.. i still have vb3 & 4 installed on another partition. And I have that file.
    :
    Looks like you are VB collector. I need help with VB for DOS. Do you have installed too?:-D
  • :
    : : yep.. i still have vb3 & 4 installed on another partition. And I have that file.
    : :
    : Looks like you are VB collector. I need help with VB for DOS. Do you have installed too?:-D
    :
    No, but I did do some work with that 8 years ago at my old job. In the days when windows 3.11 network stuff was poor.. and you had to connect in DOS first.

I was clearing out some draws on the weekend.. and I found a borland turbo c manual and the original 3.5" disks for VB1 Beta.( all 3 of them ) Do you need assistance for thoses as well before I throw them away?
  • : :
    : : : yep.. i still have vb3 & 4 installed on another partition. And I have that file.
    : : :
    : : Looks like you are VB collector. I need help with VB for DOS. Do you have installed too?:-D
    : No, but I did do some work with that 8 years ago at my old job. In the days when windows 3.11 network stuff was poor.. and you had to connect in DOS first.
    :
    : I was clearing out some draws on the weekend.. and I found a borland turbo c manual and the original 3.5" disks for VB1 Beta.( all 3 of them ) Do you need assistance for thoses as well before I throw them away?
    :
    No, I was just joking. Actully, I threw away VB for DOS book just a couple years ago but I still have QBASIC installed on my home machine.
  • : : Need help finding datacons.txt file for a vb3 to vb6 conversions. Does any one know where I can snag a copy of this file?
    : yep.. i still have vb3 & 4 installed on another partition. And I have that file.
    :
    : Send me your email address to my programmers heaven mail box and I will send it over.
    :
    : After today 5pm GMT I will not be in the office until next tuesday.
    :
    : Leeos
    :

Hello,

I have the same problem. I'm also looking for the datacons.txt & constant.txt files.

Is it possible that the contents of these files have been changed by the original programmer? In this case, i have a real big problem i guess ...

Erwin

• : : : Need help finding datacons.txt file for a vb3 to vb6 conversions. Does any one know where I can snag a copy of this file?
    : : :
    : : yep.. i still have vb3 & 4 installed on another partition. And I have that file.
    : : Send me your email address to my programmers heaven mail box and I will send it over.
    : : After today 5pm GMT I will not be in the office until next tuesday.
    : : Leeos
    :
    : Hello,
    :
    : I have the same problem. I'm also looking for the datacons.txt & constant.txt files.
    :
    : Is it possible that the contents of these files have been changed by the original programmer? In this case, i have a real big problem i guess ...
    :
    : Erwin

Wow this is old. yes i still have the files. send your email to my PH mailbox and i will send you them.