books in vc++

hello,
i am francis from madurai(Tamil Nadu). i did my project in vc++.after that i am interested in vc++.but i didn't get any book that contains all the thing i.e full vc++.
so, can u tell me the book that contains all vc++
*) full SDK
*) full MFC.
*) full Wizards.
note: the book is available in TamilNadu.
ok thank u .

Comments

• : hello,
    : i am francis from madurai(Tamil Nadu). i did my project in vc++.after that i am interested in vc++.but i didn't get any book that contains all the thing i.e full vc++.
    : so, can u tell me the book that contains all vc++
    : *) full SDK
    : *) full MFC.
    : *) full Wizards.
    : note: the book is available in TamilNadu.
    : ok thank u .
    :
    Put simply, check out the MSDN website, msdn.microsoft.com, if you have the money you could go ahead and pay for a subscription, they send you DVD's and CD's of the whole library which contains pretty much anything you will ever want to know about VC++, and what not.
  • : : hello,
    : : i am francis from madurai(Tamil Nadu). i did my project in vc++.after that i am interested in vc++.but i didn't get any book that contains all the thing i.e full vc++.
    : : so, can u tell me the book that contains all vc++
    : : *) full SDK
    : : *) full MFC.
    : : *) full Wizards.
    : : note: the book is available in TamilNadu.
    : : ok thank u .
    : :
    : Put simply, check out the MSDN website, msdn.microsoft.com, if you have the money you could go ahead and pay for a subscription, they send you DVD's and CD's of the whole library which contains pretty much anything you will ever want to know about VC++, and what not.
    :

He's right. The SDK alone is to big for a book. The traditional started book is "Programming Windows" by Charles Petzold, (5th edition now), but that is an introduction, a big introduction, but an intro. There are numerous advanced API books.

Jeff Prosises book "Programming Windows with MFC" is the equivalent text for MFC.

Of course, the books get re-issued from time to time but the API's change all the time, so pretty much as soon as a book is released, it is already a little out of date.

Med venlig hilsen,

Adrian...