Build error

I just recently started using VB .NET, and I am completely confused by a build error that I get, says it cannot find Sub Main in my form... I have used VB 6 extensively and never had this problem (or a Sub Main for that matter). If I build a simple form, with only a few controls I don't get this error.

Could someone please tell me what is going on? and is it possible to fix this?

Comments

• Hi,
    I know what problem you have. This happened to me too. Here's what to do.

1. Open and run your application.
    2. Then when the error occurs click continue.
    3. Then at the bottom doubleclick on the error in the little window.
    4. Then when the window appears, choose from the list the main form of your application. In other words, choose the form that you based the application on from the list that appears.

This should work, it did in mine. If it doesn't then i cannot help you.

HTH
    Dhruv(BattleGuard)

: I just recently started using VB .NET, and I am completely confused by a build error that I get, says it cannot find Sub Main in my form... I have used VB 6 extensively and never had this problem (or a Sub Main for that matter). If I build a simple form, with only a few controls I don't get this error.
    :
    : Could someone please tell me what is going on? and is it possible to fix this?
    :

• That worked thanks a lot Dhruv!

: Hi,
    : I know what problem you have. This happened to me too. Here's what to do.
    :
    : 1. Open and run your application.
    : 2. Then when the error occurs click continue.
    : 3. Then at the bottom doubleclick on the error in the little window.
    : 4. Then when the window appears, choose from the list the main form of your application. In other words, choose the form that you based the application on from the list that appears.
    :
    : This should work, it did in mine. If it doesn't then i cannot help you.
    :
    : HTH
    : Dhruv(BattleGuard)