project

i am a college student, thinking a system for my final year project by using VB.NET to complete it. Could anyone give me some system suggestion???

Comments

• It might be just me, or that is not enough information. System? I hope you don't mean an OS...(Im sure you don't mean that...). What do you mean by system? My final project for this year has to be a game, and I am still thinking about it. :-/ Planing a project like that is never easy, because you don't want it to be too complex, and not too easy. Also something original helps as well. Again i would be able to help more if you told me what you mean by "system".

: i am a college student, thinking a system for my final year project by using VB.NET to complete it. Could anyone give me some system suggestion???
    :

• normally for my small project, i used to construct a system with database such as an Hospital Registration system...
    the system i mean is totally not an OS(that's quite imposible). what is mean is a system or program such as an internet browser, or program to do any task...
    could you help?
    help is mush appreciated.
  • Hi,
    I don't know if this will help or not but maybe what you're looking for you might find in making game. Like a little racing game. Or maybe a big one using pixel-perfect graphics. Games might be one choice. If not that then try making something like a windows media player or something that plays music or perhaps a calculator (?). try not to make a database with it. That would not be VERY impressive. (I don't think). I know this probably didn't help but i tried.

HTH
    Dhruv(BattleGuard)

: normally for my small project, i used to construct a system with database such as an Hospital Registration system...
    : the system i mean is totally not an OS(that's quite imposible). what is mean is a system or program such as an internet browser, or program to do any task...
    : could you help?
    : help is mush appreciated.
    :