Question about sorting by column in a ListViewBox

I have an application that presents information in a ListViewBox in the detailed view with a number of columns. I want to code the ColumnClick event for the ListViewBox to re-sort the contents of the box in ascending order by the value of each item in the list that falls under that column (by the subitem text associated with that column, in other words.) I know the coding method for a simple selection sort, but I can't figure out how I can rearrange items in a ListViewBox. Can anyone clue me in as to how this may be done?

Comments

• try the next link

http://guille.costasol.net/NET/dotnet/clasificarListView.htm

the article is in spanish but you can download the complete source code on how reorder the listview.

: I have an application that presents information in a ListViewBox in the detailed view with a number of columns. I want to code the ColumnClick event for the ListViewBox to re-sort the contents of the box in ascending order by the value of each item in the list that falls under that column (by the subitem text associated with that column, in other words.) I know the coding method for a simple selection sort, but I can't figure out how I can rearrange items in a ListViewBox. Can anyone clue me in as to how this may be done?
    :