Can anyone help me to find Turbo Pascal 7

I'm in need of Turbo Pascal 7 for dos. I've recently download some units that only fit TP7. Please tell me how can I find one! Or, if available, can anyone send me a copy?

Comments

• Just to let you know.... Turbo Pascal is still being sold in software stores and college book stores all over the U.S. If you don't want to hassle with spending $70- $100 dollors for it then i suggest you look it up on the net....

: I'm in need of Turbo Pascal 7 for dos. I've recently download some units that only fit TP7. Please tell me how can I find one! Or, if available, can anyone send me a copy?

• : I'm in need of Turbo Pascal 7 for dos. I've recently download some units that only fit TP7. Please tell me how can I find one! Or, if available, can anyone send me a copy?

the way is quite illegal, but anyway if u want

it, try wwww.dido.net/pascal

and goto section "compilers", and download.

if this doesn't work, send e-mail to me,

or mail-me if you want professional version

(Borland Pascal) that can compile to protected

mode & windows also.

URL:mailto:masterillusion@hotmail.com?subject=Get TP

• I have Tp7, send me some disks, and I will sent you Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0

This version is patched, so it will work on a fast computer, normally TP7 doesn't work on a 300 Mhz or higher, but this patched version will. So contact me at any way, by the way, here's my address:

HellHound

Wetterwille 259

9207 BM Drachten

Holland.

Greetz.....

The HellHound

Coder for life.