Where can I get Turbo PAscal 5-7? (And QBASIC to PAS converter)

I'm a 15 yo QBASIC programmer who REALLY wants to get Turbo PAscal 5-7 (it needs to be able to run on a 286 with 1MB ram) but as I am an Australian I cannot find any distributors, and cannot afford it. Most importantly I don't know if I actually DO want it. I would appreciate if anyone could give me a copy - i can tell you if I do actually find it better than QBASIC I will purchase it, from America. (Wow, imagine the postage & handling cost!!!!)

Thanking you,

Ryan Verner.

PS please do not send me anything via email I only have access to the net at school and email is not permitted (even HotMail).

PPS. I am a registered user of Turbo PAscal 3, but that is SO old, it isn't compatible with ANY programs or anything, and it was made in 1983!!!!

---------------------

Also if anyone knows of a QBASIC 4.5 TO PAS converter I would be VERY interested!!!!

Comments

• I'm a 14 yo Qbasic, pascal, c, assembly programmer.

I may be able to give you Turbo Pascal 7.

P.S. I have same prob as you, no money and parents

got me stuck with a 286 1 meg ram.

Email me for details.

: I'm a 15 yo QBASIC programmer who REALLY wants to get Turbo PAscal 5-7 (it needs to be able to run on a 286 with 1MB ram) but as I am an Australian I cannot find any distributors, and cannot afford it. Most importantly I don't know if I actually DO want it. I would appreciate if anyone could give me a copy - i can tell you if I do actually find it better than QBASIC I will purchase it, from America. (Wow, imagine the postage & handling cost!!!!)

:

: Thanking you,

: Ryan Verner.

:

: PS please do not send me anything via email I only have access to the net at school and email is not permitted (even HotMail).

: PPS. I am a registered user of Turbo PAscal 3, but that is SO old, it isn't compatible with ANY programs or anything, and it was made in 1983!!!!

: ---------------------

: Also if anyone knows of a QBASIC 4.5 TO PAS converter I would be VERY interested!!!!