inactive after certain date

Hi
What is the code you use to make a program inactive after a certain date? Like when you download programs. And they say this program is good for 15 days, and on the 16th day the program will not run. I want to do the same thing, but specfy the date in which the program will not from that day on. I use visual basic.net.
Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

On the load precedure put:

If Now > "01/01/04 00:00:00" Then
    MsgBox("Program has expired")
    End
    End If

Simon

: Hi
    : What is the code you use to make a program inactive after a certain date? Like when you download programs. And they say this program is good for 15 days, and on the 16th day the program will not run. I want to do the same thing, but specfy the date in which the program will not from that day on. I use visual basic.net.
    : Thanks
    :

• Thanks for the help.
    : Hi,
    :
    : On the load precedure put:
    :
    : If Now > "01/01/04 00:00:00" Then
    : MsgBox("Program has expired")
    : End
    : End If
    :
    :
    : Simon
    :
    :
    : : Hi
    : : What is the code you use to make a program inactive after a certain date? Like when you download programs. And they say this program is good for 15 days, and on the 16th day the program will not run. I want to do the same thing, but specfy the date in which the program will not from that day on. I use visual basic.net.
    : : Thanks
    : :
    :
    :