Line Numbering

I know this is a very easy question, but I can't figure it out. How do you set line numbering in sources in Visual C++? Thanks for the help! (Don't I feel stupid...lol)

Comments

• : I know this is a very easy question, but I can't figure it out. How do you set line numbering in sources in Visual C++? Thanks for the help! (Don't I feel stupid...lol)
    :

Strange enough I don't know how to do this and have looked many many times to figure out how. If anyone knows I too would like to know how to do this. As far as I know it can't be done in VC 6.0
    there are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

• : : I know this is a very easy question, but I can't figure it out. How do you set line numbering in sources in Visual C++? Thanks for the help! (Don't I feel stupid...lol)
    : :
    :
    :
    : Strange enough I don't know how to do this and have looked many many times to figure out how. If anyone knows I too would like to know how to do this. As far as I know it can't be done in VC 6.0
    : there are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.
    :
    :
    [blue]What's line numbering?

Do you want to see line numbers in VC++ source editor? Why would you need it? Line/Column number is always displayed in status bar. You can go to any line in VC++ with [b]Ctrl+G[/b]. Do you want to write code which count the lines in other files?[/blue]
  • : : : I know this is a very easy question, but I can't figure it out. How do you set line numbering in sources in Visual C++? Thanks for the help! (Don't I feel stupid...lol)
    : : :
    : : Strange enough I don't know how to do this and have looked many many times to figure out how. If anyone knows I too would like to know how to do this. As far as I know it can't be done in VC 6.0
    : : there are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.
    : [blue]What's line numbering?
    :
    : Do you want to see line numbers in VC++ source editor? Why would you need it? Line/Column number is always displayed in status bar. You can go to any line in VC++ with [b]Ctrl+G[/b]. Do you want to write code which count the lines in other files?[/blue]
    :
    Although you can always just use Ctrl+G to goto a line or see it in the status bar, i have always dealt w/ programs that have that feature. It really has no use, but I just like it. I dunno. I guess it's just a thing about me, but hey, all programmers have their "things", lol...