Problem to run DirectShow samples on VS.Net

Hi, I am implementing an video capture/streaming application on .Net using C# for my school project. Firstly I want to learn the filters in DirectShow, and then find a way to wrap them up or write my own code in C#.

But when I try to run the filter samples in DirectShow from DirectX 9, such as the Ball filter and Async Filter on my VS.NET, they are first requited be converted from VC++ 6.0 to 7.0. And after that, they cannot be complied at all, generating a lot of errors, and I even donno where are these errors come from.

Can someone help me to figure out this problem? Thanks a lot!

Comments

• : Hi, I am implementing an video capture/streaming application on .Net using C# for my school project. Firstly I want to learn the filters in DirectShow, and then find a way to wrap them up or write my own code in C#.
    :
    : But when I try to run the filter samples in DirectShow from DirectX 9, such as the Ball filter and Async Filter on my VS.NET, they are first requited be converted from VC++ 6.0 to 7.0. And after that, they cannot be complied at all, generating a lot of errors, and I even donno where are these errors come from.
    :
    : Can someone help me to figure out this problem? Thanks a lot!
    :

I'm looking for info about this as well. Can you email me with anything you find? u84six@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Otis