problems with IIS and web board

hello all,

I am running IIS 5.0 and have a message board using phpBB and mysql and periodically the web server just seems to stop working and when you go to view the web page it says page cannot be displayed and in order to view the message board I have to restart the computer. This is just a small affair running on my won win2k box and using ATT cable modem connection. The uptime seems to vary but it can go from 2 weeks to 2 hours. It is getting very frustrating to have this continually happen. I am hoping someone can help me out here.
there are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

Comments

• From the symptoms it can be a lot of things from unreliable connection to some script execution stopping working. Try to view the log file to see if there's a suggestion to as what might be happening.

: hello all,
    :
    : I am running IIS 5.0 and have a message board using phpBB and mysql and periodically the web server just seems to stop working and when you go to view the web page it says page cannot be displayed and in order to view the message board I have to restart the computer. This is just a small affair running on my won win2k box and using ATT cable modem connection. The uptime seems to vary but it can go from 2 weeks to 2 hours. It is getting very frustrating to have this continually happen. I am hoping someone can help me out here.
    : there are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.
    :

[hr][grey]To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer. (Farmers Almanac)[/grey] :-)