HELP HELP HELP

[b][red]This message was edited by awais99 at 2003-2-5 6:12:18[/red][/b][hr]
i have done a map to display a street map on a form. The user can annotate the map by drawing labels that indicate places of interest. The location on the map of these labels and some data concerning each place of interest are stored in a table in a database.

Can someone please teel me how to add features which will allow the end user to edit the information about places of interest, and to delete places of interest from the map and the underlying database.

if you want to see what i have already done please give me your email or something so i can send it to you.

Comments

• kjm@charter.net go ahead and send it sounds interesting.....
    make sure your code is commented first.

: [b][red]This message was edited by awais99 at 2003-2-5 6:12:18[/red][/b][hr]
    : i have done a map to display a street map on a form. The user can annotate the map by drawing labels that indicate places of interest. The location on the map of these labels and some data concerning each place of interest are stored in a table in a database.
    :
    : Can someone please teel me how to add features which will allow the end user to edit the information about places of interest, and to delete places of interest from the map and the underlying database.
    :
    :
    : if you want to see what i have already done please give me your email or something so i can send it to you.
    :
    :