Delphi Tutorials

Where are the best Delphi tutorials online. I have went to and am going thru that to learn both Pascal in general and Delphi. But are there better tutorials out there??
Currently I am running Delphi 6 and am going to try Borland Pascal for Pascal programing.

Do you also have any suggestions on books for me to buy to help me along??

Comments

• : Where are the best Delphi tutorials online. I have went to and am going thru that to learn both Pascal in general and Delphi. But are there better tutorials out there??
    : Currently I am running Delphi 6 and am going to try Borland Pascal for Pascal programing.
    :
    : Do you also have any suggestions on books for me to buy to help me along??
    :

I have several eBook's on Delphi, but probably the best one is
    'Borland Delphi 6 Developers Guide' by Steve Teixeira and Xavier Pacheco! It's a good and complete book about Delphi! If you want this, or any other eBook just mail me...
  • Hi,

this is Sreehari from kerala,India. As you have written can you send or give the URL from which i can get the book. i am very much interested in Delphi, and i desparately wants an e-book.

Expecting immediate reply,
    Sreehari
  • : : Where are the best Delphi tutorials online. I have went to and am going thru that to learn both Pascal in general and Delphi. But are there better tutorials out there??
    : : Currently I am running Delphi 6 and am going to try Borland Pascal for Pascal programing.
    : :
    : : Do you also have any suggestions on books for me to buy to help me along??
    : :
    :
    : I have several eBook's on Delphi, but probably the best one is
    : 'Borland Delphi 6 Developers Guide' by Steve Teixeira and Xavier Pacheco! It's a good and complete book about Delphi! If you want this, or any other eBook just mail me...
    :

Hi, I am Mrs Palace,

Could you please send me the e-book on Borland Delphi 6 Developers Guide? I'm a beginner in Delphi and I'm looking for a practical tutorial, with lots of excercises. If this book on Delphi fits this requirement or if you have other e-book(s) that target this aim, please send me it.
    Thanks,

Mrs. Palace