How hard is Qbasic? Is it like C?

Hi, I am sick of programming just menu's in C, C is useless, yep they told me but I just didn't listen: (learn basic before C, learn basic before C) C is a hard language, nightmare, I want qbasic! give me code!

Oh no! I have seen that qbasic has the same shit C has, annoying for loops, and stuff, is qbasic as hard as the level C is on? what is the difference of easyness with C and qbasic, are qbasic and C alike?

Please dont tell me qbasic has pointers too! what can it be useful for? how long does it take to learn this basic language? months? wow!

Comments

• : Hi, I am sick of programming just menu's in C, C is useless, yep they told me but I just didn't listen: (learn basic before C, learn basic before C) C is a hard language, nightmare, I want qbasic! give me code!

:

: Oh no! I have seen that qbasic has the same shit C has, annoying for loops, and stuff, is qbasic as hard as the level C is on? what is the difference of easyness with C and qbasic, are qbasic and C alike?

: Please dont tell me qbasic has pointers too! what can it be useful for? how long does it take to learn this basic language? months? wow!