please...i'm desperate...

[b][red]This message was edited by nova_strife at 2003-1-22 19:3:12[/red][/b][hr]
ok...i know that this probably isn't the right board to post on, but i really seriously need some help for html. i'm makin a site for a school project and need to make a banner. I want it to have a phrase that I use and have it go up in the middle, kinda like you would in word. PLEASE! If anything, just send me an e-mail on here, or at spykespeigle@yahoo.com

PLEASE!!!!!!

Comments

• : [b][red]This message was edited by nova_strife at 2003-1-22 19:3:12[/red][/b][hr]
    : ok...i know that this probably isn't the right board to post on, but i really seriously need some help for html. i'm makin a site for a school project and need to make a banner. I want it to have a phrase that I use and have it go up in the middle, kinda like you would in word. PLEASE! If anything, just send me an e-mail on here, or at spykespeigle@yahoo.com
    :
    : PLEASE!!!!!!
    :
    :
    :
    Yeah, if you need help you can email me at xgarlicx@hotmail.com or easier yet, go to www.htmlgoodies.com. That is a really good site, Some of it is outdated, but most mark-up languages are backwards compatible.
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    xGARLICx

Micah -xGARLICx@hotmail.com
    Adventurous Learner