e-books?

Does anyone knows where can I download e-book about using directX for free? I have good knowledge with C++ and Delphi but I have never worked with directX so it should be book for begginers in that area (if posible). All books that I have found on net are not for free and I can't download them because I don't have a credit card, and I won't have it soon because I'm from Yugoslavia (bad economic situation). Thanks.

Comments

• : Does anyone knows where can I download e-book about using directX for free? I have good knowledge with C++ and Delphi but I have never worked with directX so it should be book for begginers in that area (if posible). All books that I have found on net are not for free and I can't download them because I don't have a credit card, and I won't have it soon because I'm from Yugoslavia (bad economic situation). Thanks.
    :
    -----------------------
    You can download tutorial at these site:
    www.freeprogrammingresources.com/cpptutor.html
    http://www.alistairkeys.co.uk/ddraw1.shtml
    www.savagesoftware.com.au/DelphiGamer/
    www.2dgame-tutorial.com/
    www.codeproject.com/
    www.programmingcentral.com/source/ddraw.html
  • : : Does anyone knows where can I download e-book about using directX for free? I have good knowledge with C++ and Delphi but I have never worked with directX so it should be book for begginers in that area (if posible). All books that I have found on net are not for free and I can't download them because I don't have a credit card, and I won't have it soon because I'm from Yugoslavia (bad economic situation). Thanks.
    : :
    : -----------------------
    : You can download tutorial at these site:
    : www.freeprogrammingresources.com/cpptutor.html
    : http://www.alistairkeys.co.uk/ddraw1.shtml
    : www.savagesoftware.com.au/DelphiGamer/
    : www.2dgame-tutorial.com/
    : www.codeproject.com/
    : www.programmingcentral.com/source/ddraw.html
    :
    ///////////
    If you ever do get the money/ability to buy a book, I recommend "programming role playing games with directx" it is designed for beginner directx programmers, and covers advanced topics as well