Table Relation and Forms

I am new to access and I had two questions.
1) If I have three tables, and two of the tables include a ID field. I want these two fields two be related in such a way that if I change table1.ID, table2.ID will also change, as well as if I change table2.ID, the change will be reflected in table1.ID. Also, if I add/delete an ID field in either table, it will be reflected in the other table.

2) Is there anyway that I could create forms such that can enter the ID manually and hit a button, and all the information related to that ID will display in the different labels I create?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Comments

• : I am new to access and I had two questions.
    : 1) If I have three tables, and two of the tables include a ID field. I want these two fields two be related in such a way that if I change table1.ID, table2.ID will also change, as well as if I change table2.ID, the change will be reflected in table1.ID. Also, if I add/delete an ID field in either table, it will be reflected in the other table.
    :
    : 2) Is there anyway that I could create forms such that can enter the ID manually and hit a button, and all the information related to that ID will display in the different labels I create?
    :
    : Thanks for the help in advance.
    :

• : I am new to access and I had two questions.
    : 1) If I have three tables, and two of the tables include a ID field. I want these two fields two be related in such a way that if I change table1.ID, table2.ID will also change, as well as if I change table2.ID, the change will be reflected in table1.ID. Also, if I add/delete an ID field in either table, it will be reflected in the other table.
    --- AD 1) Go to the 'Tools' menu, select 'Relations'. First you drag table1.ID to table2.ID and drop it there. A menu will popup with the two fields in it and three checkboxes below that. Select the top two (and if you want it in such a way that when you delete one key in table2 all corresponding records in table1 are deleted too check the last one too)
    :
    : 2) Is there anyway that I could create forms such that can enter the ID manually and hit a button, and all the information related to
    that ID will display in the different labels I create?
    --- Try the Wizard: just make a new Combobox. The wizard will give you three options: "The values must be looked up in a table / query", "The values will be entered manually", "Go to a record based on the information entered" (that's probably not what is says because I'm translating from the Dutch version into English, but the idea stays the same - check the last one and press next. You should be able to figure the rest out.

Good luck
    :
    : Thanks for the help in advance.
    --- You're Welcome.