Sample masterpiece...

I am very new to this whole programming world, in fact I just got C++ the other day with a book and I'm busy working through it. It's kind of irritatingto just do all of the normal programs like App's etc. All I want to do is start doing my own things like a man walking by or something in that line. The reason I posted this message was to ask one or lots of you to plz plz plz present me with one of your programs, cause I just want a sample(masterpiece) to work from.

G'bye and THANX for the replies.!.!.!.!.

Comments

• : I am very new to this whole programming world, in fact I just got C++ the other day with a book and I'm busy working through it. It's kind of irritatingto just do all of the normal programs like App's etc. All I want to do is start doing my own things like a man walking by or something in that line. The reason I posted this message was to ask one or lots of you to plz plz plz present me with one of your programs, cause I just want a sample(masterpiece) to work from.
    :
    : G'bye and THANX for the replies.!.!.!.!.
    : ________________________________________________________________________
    : "Many that live deserve death and many that have died deserve life...can you give it to them? Do not be so eager to deal out Death and Judgement!"
    : -Gandalf the Grey, Lord of the Rings
    :

This site has a lot of open source code for you to download and try out.
    http://www.programmersheaven.com/zone3/index.htm

www.planet-source-code.com also has a lot of source code for you to learn from.