Hotkeys for usercontrols

How can i assign a hotkey or accesskeys to user controls

Comments

• Place an ampersand (&) in the text field just before the letter you want to use. For example in a menu you would usually want alt-F for the "File" menu you would put "&File" in the text field. this works for menus, buttons, and various other controls.
  • : Place an ampersand (&) in the text field just before the letter you want to use. For example in a menu you would usually want alt-F for the "File" menu you would put "&File" in the text field. this works for menus, buttons, and various other controls.
    :
    I understand that if using Windows 2000 or XP that the underlined letter for the access/hot keys will not show (until the user presses the ALT key) unless a particular system setting is changed. Does anyone know what this setting is?

• : Place an ampersand (&) in the text field just before the letter you want to use. For example in a menu you would usually want alt-F for the "File" menu you would put "&File" in the text field. this works for menus, buttons, and various other controls.
    :
    I understand that if using Windows 2000 or XP that the underlined letter for the access/hot keys will not show (until the user presses the ALT key) unless a particular system setting is changed. Does anyone know what this setting is?

: