Getting CPU Temperature/Get a Process(Thread) CPU usage

Can Soneone Tell me how can y get the CPU temperature and/or MotherBoard Temperature,CPU voltage,Cooler Speed.
You can show me some links too...
Thanks.
And the other Question How can y get for a single Process( or Thread ) in Win 9x/Me the CPU usage in Real Time (the GetProcessTime or something like this in not supported in win 9x/Me.

Comments

• CPU Temp, mobo temp, and all that is found in BIOS. As for your second question, the only thing I can think of that might help is opening up Task Manager in Windows...it should then have a tab for processes so you can see CPU usage.

: Can Soneone Tell me how can y get the CPU temperature and/or MotherBoard Temperature,CPU voltage,Cooler Speed.
    : You can show me some links too...
    : Thanks.
    : And the other Question How can y get for a single Process( or Thread ) in Win 9x/Me the CPU usage in Real Time (the GetProcessTime or something like this in not supported in win 9x/Me.
    :
    :

• : Can Soneone Tell me how can y get the CPU temperature and/or MotherBoard Temperature,CPU voltage,Cooler Speed.
    : And the other Question How can y get for a single Process( or Thread ) in Win 9x/Me the CPU usage in Real Time (the GetProcessTime or something like this in not supported in win 9x/Me.
    :
    :
    Hi,
    I am looking for some C/ Assembly code to read the CPU temperature. Did you find any source code?
    Frank
    feory@po-box.mcgill.ca
  • : Can Soneone Tell me how can y get the CPU temperature and/or
    : MotherBoard Temperature,CPU voltage,Cooler Speed.
    : And the other Question How can y get for a single Process( or Thread
    : ) in Win 9x/Me the CPU usage in Real Time (the GetProcessTime or
    : something like this in not supported in win 9x/Me.
    :
    :

Some idea of how to do this in Win XP? in assembly or C?
    thanks