thinking about making a gba emulator with net play and two player supp

i need some tutorials and some partners to help me do this so if u have any info hit me up on this thread thank you

Comments

• I am very interested. What language are you doing it in? I presume you are talking about making one for the PC?

: i need some tutorials and some partners to help me do this so if u have any info hit me up on this thread thank you
    :

• Your project is producing a project i've spent ages looking for =)
    Now, my programming skills are still in development, so I can't be much help but I'd happily help beta test it once you have it rolling.
    Also, if i may make a suggestion, don't stop at 2 players. Once you have that rolling work up to 4 players so you can play 'Zelda: legend of the 4 swords' properly
    That would be super cool

: I am very interested. What language are you doing it in? I presume you are talking about making one for the PC?
    :
    : : i need some tutorials and some partners to help me do this so if u have any info hit me up on this thread thank you
    : :
    :
    :

• I am also interested in your idea. I know a little True BASIC, I am intermediate in C/C++, and I have been working in JAVA a lot lately. Please tell me what I can do to help, whether it is coding, debugging, testing, etc.... I don't know anything about making emulators, but i'd be happy to help a little bit if i can.

[blue]-{Stoo Stooartson}-[/blue]

• I haven't had anything to do with this project other than my first message as i didn't get a reply.

If you are interested i'll have a crack at it with you. I haven't written an emulator before either but i would like to have a shot at it.

What language would you prefer to do it in?

: I am also interested in your idea. I know a little True BASIC, I am intermediate in C/C++, and I have been working in JAVA a lot lately. Please tell me what I can do to help, whether it is coding, debugging, testing, etc.... I don't know anything about making emulators, but i'd be happy to help a little bit if i can.
    :
    : [blue]-{Stoo Stooartson}-[/blue]
    :
    :