C++/vb/.net Expert available

[b][red]This message was edited by chak at 2002-11-22 4:7:41[/red][/b][hr]
Hello,

I have 8 years experience in C++ and VB. More than a year experience in .NET and XML. 7 years experience in Visual C++. 5 years experience in COM, UML, Sql server and Oracle. 1 year experience in C#, ASP.NET, java, perl, vignette, tcl and CORBA(Visigenics). Familiar with Design patterns and Extreme programming.

Presently i live in Michigan/USA. I need work permit to work in canada. Please let me know if you find any opportunity.

Thanks,

chak.

Comments

• This might be to easy for you but...
    Hi everybody,
    I had an idea with just making a comic and I thought hey a game would be cool? So all I really need is anyone who can help me make a 3d game. I can give you all the 3d objects, 3d characters, 3d places...3d whatever. I really need help. My msn: crazylunatic444@hotmail.com aim: crazylunatic444
    Any help would be appreciated. The idea is well check out the site...http://www.themannequin.2ya.com/

Send me an im or on msn and we can talk about it if you'd like. I really wanna do this...I posted somewhere else in here to some other guy but he hasnt replyed yet so please help.
  • Chak,

Would you be open to a contract position? We are looking for a strong VC++ Developer now.

Thanks

Owen

: [b][red]This message was edited by chak at 2002-11-22 4:7:41[/red][/b][hr]
    : Hello,
    :
    : I have 8 years experience in C++ and VB. More than a year experience in .NET and XML. 7 years experience in Visual C++. 5 years experience in COM, UML, Sql server and Oracle. 1 year experience in C#, ASP.NET, java, perl, vignette, tcl and CORBA(Visigenics). Familiar with Design patterns and Extreme programming.
    :
    : Presently i live in Michigan/USA. I need work permit to work in canada. Please let me know if you find any opportunity.
    :
    : Thanks,
    :
    : chak.
    :
    :