New to VB and having a big problem with this

I have to an assignment where I bulid a form to choose a sanwhich and cheese , bread, condiments, and then I have to create a class that stores the names of the 4 sandwiches, the names of the 3 breads, the names of the 3 cheeses, and the names of the 4 condiments.

When the form loads (remember the Form_Load event?), use the class to pass obtain the names of the sandwiches, breads, cheeses and condiments by setting an appropriate ID property and then getting the name. For example, if in your class, the breads are numbered 1 thru 3, and the client sets the BreadID to be 2, then the BreadName property should give you "Wheat".

I would gladly take any advice, help, or anything to help me get this assignment. Thank You in advance
Nicky

Comments

• : I have to an assignment where I bulid a form to choose a sanwhich and cheese , bread, condiments, and then I have to create a class that stores the names of the 4 sandwiches, the names of the 3 breads, the names of the 3 cheeses, and the names of the 4 condiments.
    :
    : When the form loads (remember the Form_Load event?), use the class to pass obtain the names of the sandwiches, breads, cheeses and condiments by setting an appropriate ID property and then getting the name. For example, if in your class, the breads are numbered 1 thru 3, and the client sets the BreadID to be 2, then the BreadName property should give you "Wheat".
    :
    : I would gladly take any advice, help, or anything to help me get this assignment. Thank You in advance
    : Nicky
    :

Do you have this assignment as a word document or something, i am not fully understanding what you have to do, and the reasons for using a class, and the Form_Load event? If you do could you email it to me, so i can take a look?

-Fallen
    vb@fallensworld.co.uk