Dreamcast Development

Hello all, I have been able to successfully burn a scrambled 1st_read program as well as SBI programs, however, I cannot find anything on the web as to where to get a compiler to write my own programs, I have also been able to find very little on programming for the dreamcast. I just want something that will make a 1st_read file or SBI file. Does anyone know where I can get a compiler (preferrably c, c++) and is there any place I can view like a "HelloWorld" program for DC? Cause its really hard to find this stuff, most of the stuff I have found is just on hardware and ip.bin file structure, Thanks
-Matt
algol11@hotmail.com

Comments

• : Hello all, I have been able to successfully burn a scrambled 1st_read program as well as SBI programs, however, I cannot find anything on the web as to where to get a compiler to write my own programs, I have also been able to find very little on programming for the dreamcast. I just want something that will make a 1st_read file or SBI file. Does anyone know where I can get a compiler (preferrably c, c++) and is there any place I can view like a "HelloWorld" program for DC? Cause its really hard to find this stuff, most of the stuff I have found is just on hardware and ip.bin file structure, Thanks
    : -Matt
    : algol11@hotmail.com
    :

http://mc.pp.se/dc/sw.html
    I hope this will help you,this assembly...
    I want very much to know making games for DC but my English is not good enough :-(