textboxes

I am making a form with 30 text boxes on it. I want to compare the text inside them to all the other 30 text boxes, then group the like text in other labels. Any suggestions? What I'm tring to do is have the user enter all the purchase order numbers they've worked and hour much time they spent on each, then total the times for all like po numbers.

Comments

• : I am making a form with 30 text boxes on it. I want to compare the text inside them to all the other 30 text boxes, then group the like text in other labels. Any suggestions? What I'm tring to do is have the user enter all the purchase order numbers they've worked and hour much time they spent on each, then total the times for all like po numbers.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    So, you have a form with 15 textboxes for PO numbers and 15 textboxes for time spent on that PO. You want to search the input in all of the PO textboxes and when there is a match, add the times together. Then I assume output a list of PO numbers with the total times for each?
  • : : I am making a form with 30 text boxes on it. I want to compare the text inside them to all the other 30 text boxes, then group the like text in other labels. Any suggestions? What I'm tring to do is have the user enter all the purchase order numbers they've worked and hour much time they spent on each, then total the times for all like po numbers.
    : :
    : So, you have a form with 15 textboxes for PO numbers and 15 textboxes for time spent on that PO. You want to search the input in all of the PO textboxes and when there is a match, add the times together. Then I assume output a list of PO numbers with the total times for each?
    :
    Yes thats exactly what I want to do! Any suggestions?