Jss Debug Error

Hi, I have a program that sync's time and it is server Client Based. The only problem is when the server program get's turned off, either from a shutdown or manually, the client program crashes and a big jss debug error pops up saying it can't communicate with the server. My questions is... Does anyone know how I can make it so even if there isn't a connection from the server, the client will keep running. I want to bypass the error somehow, basically so when the server is down, nothing will happen but when it get's turned on, the time sync will continue as normal. Any help is appreciated.

jr

Comments

• : Hi, I have a program that sync's time and it is server Client Based. The only problem is when the server program get's turned off, either from a shutdown or manually, the client program crashes and a big jss debug error pops up saying it can't communicate with the server. My questions is... Does anyone know how I can make it so even if there isn't a connection from the server, the client will keep running. I want to bypass the error somehow, basically so when the server is down, nothing will happen but when it get's turned on, the time sync will continue as normal. Any help is appreciated.
    :
    : jr
    :
    Sorry, Me again.... It's the JIT Debugger. Anyone know how to disable it? I read a bit on msdn, but it didn't help me too much.
  • : : Hi, I have a program that sync's time and it is server Client Based. The only problem is when the server program get's turned off, either from a shutdown or manually, the client program crashes and a big jss debug error pops up saying it can't communicate with the server. My questions is... Does anyone know how I can make it so even if there isn't a connection from the server, the client will keep running. I want to bypass the error somehow, basically so when the server is down, nothing will happen but when it get's turned on, the time sync will continue as normal. Any help is appreciated.
    : :
    : : jr
    : :
    : Sorry, Me again.... It's the JIT Debugger. Anyone know how to disable it? I read a bit on msdn, but it didn't help me too much.
    :

Right click on Internet Explorer, and then properties, then hit the advanced tab. About 3/4 of the way down there are some checkboxes for some Java things, JIT is one of them i think. Not 100% sure what they effect and what they don`t effect :)

Hope that helps
    -Fallen