Adding Image to Label

I am trying to add an image when a customer hits a button with text to the left of it in a label. There are other buttons that display Information in the label so it can't have the image in there all the time, only when this button is hit. It should look like a picture of a car on the left with some text about the vehicle to the right, or vise versa.
Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

Comments

• : I am trying to add an image when a customer hits a button with text to the left of it in a label. There are other buttons that display Information in the label so it can't have the image in there all the time, only when this button is hit. It should look like a picture of a car on the left with some text about the vehicle to the right, or vise versa.
    : Thanks in advance for any and all responses.
    :
    I don't know how to do this one. You can add the graphic to the label as a background and write your text on top of that, but I don't know how to have it "columnized". If I had to implement this, I'd probably use a picturebox for the graphic and the label. Keep the picturebox not visible until the right button is clicked. It might require resizing/relocating the label to make things seems smooth.