Horizontal Scroll

I have a quick question. I am trying to enable a horizontal scroll on a listbox. I check the box under the listbox properties for horizontal scroll, but it does not appear even though the text is too long horizontally for the list box. I can make it appear with the ShowScrollBar function but I can't scroll (it appears that there is no text to scroll to). If I set the range with SetScrollRange, the scroll bar disappears the instant I click on it. I must be missing something simple here. Any ideas would be helpfull.

Thanks, Nicao

Comments

• : I have a quick question. I am trying to enable a horizontal scroll on a listbox. I check the box under the listbox properties for horizontal scroll, but it does not appear even though the text is too long horizontally for the list box. I can make it appear with the ShowScrollBar function but I can't scroll (it appears that there is no text to scroll to). If I set the range with SetScrollRange, the scroll bar disappears the instant I click on it. I must be missing something simple here. Any ideas would be helpfull.
    :
    : Thanks, Nicao
    :
    [blue]If you will research ALL LB_xxx messages you will find this one:

[b]LB_SETHORIZONTALEXTENT[/b][/blue]