sending the content of form

I tried the "mailto:" but it didn't work. I was hoping that the conetnt of a form is sent to my e-mail addres, but it didn't happen.It just opened my Outlook Express programme, waiting for me to write a new message.

Is there any other way(whithout using a cgi script) that I can use to get the content of a form

Thanx again

Comments

• no, unfortunately there is no way to do so. If you haven't any webspace with cgi support just mail me and I will try to support you with a cgi script - you link your form to, the script will send some eMail to an adress you specify.

best regards,

sebastian mohrenstecher
    executive secretary
    net::allies

www.net-allies.de
    info@net-allies.de

• There is a way to do this (change the Form Method to post), but your submission will be URL encoded, and pretty close to unintelligible (think the part of the URL after the ? on this page). There are many CGI and Perl scripts freely available on the web for this purpose.

: no, unfortunately there is no way to do so. If you haven't any webspace with cgi support just mail me and I will try to support you with a cgi script - you link your form to, the script will send some eMail to an adress you specify.
    :
    : best regards,
    :
    : sebastian mohrenstecher
    : executive secretary
    : net::allies
    :
    : www.net-allies.de
    : info@net-allies.de
    :
    :