Developer Studio's Resource Editor has its limitation

I am trying to create a dialog box which has about 300 static text labels and 300 edit boxes with a resource editor that came with the developer studio. At this point, the maximum number of components that I can insert into a dialog box is 255 (Control D will show tab stop ID assigned to each component). Does anyone know anyway that I need to change (Registry? configuration files?)so I'll be able to insert more than 255 components into one dialog box?
Thanks in advance,

Comments

• [b][red]This message was edited by AsmGuru62 at 2002-10-22 13:23:54[/red][/b][hr]
    [b][red]This message was edited by AsmGuru62 at 2002-10-22 13:23:19[/red][/b][hr]
    : I am trying to create a dialog box which has about 300 static text labels and 300 edit boxes with a resource editor that came with the developer studio. At this point, the maximum number of components that I can insert into a dialog box is 255 (Control D will show tab stop ID assigned to each component). Does anyone know anyway that I need to change (Registry? configuration files?)so I'll be able to insert more than 255 components into one dialog box?
    : Thanks in advance,
    :
    [blue]It is a WINDOWS limit - not the STUDIO...
    Try to use [b]CreateWindow()[/b] to create all controls at run-time - OR - even better try to improve your GUI - use less controls for the same purpose.[/blue]