problem

I've got a problem with an assebly programm that i have to submit on Thursday night.Please i need urgently your help.I'll post below the programms details.I hope you can solve it out and email it to me.
Thanks
Yianna

Implementation Details
The board can be any size between 5-by-5 to 10-by-10; it need not be square. Use Dynamic memory.
Once the user has specified the board dimensions, and empty board should be created.
The user will specify the placement of each ship using a 2 character sequence:
The 1st character will be a single upper-case letter, specifying the row (A being at the top of the board). The valid range of letters will depend on the height of the board.
The 2nd character will be a single digit, specifying the column (0 being the far left). The valid range of digits will depend on the width of the board.
The 3rd character will be a single character, specifying the symbol of the ship.
The ship should be placed starting at the location specified by the two characters

You should reject a user's entry if it does not specify a valid starting location. If rejected, the user should be asked to re-enter that ship's placement.
Each ship should be drawn in a different symbol (so we can tell them apart, as they are all the same size)
The graphics window should be updated after each ship has been successfully placed.
Your program should prompt the user to enter something before the program exits, so that the final window can be viewed (since your program will be closing the graphics window when it terminates).
Because of the low-level nature of assembly code, it is all the more important to properly document and organize your code. The style presented in class, while recommended, is not required; however, the more difficult it is for the grader to understand what you are trying to do, the less forgiving he will be. (This will be graded more harshly than in the past; if you have any questions as to what is acceptable, either ask or go ahead and add the documentation in question.)
Any known bugs in your program should be documented. While a bug-free program is best, documented bugs will be treated less harshly than those the grader has to discover unassisted.

Comments

• Wow,people increasing their skills of home-work cheating.In the past they try at least to read it,now they paste&copy the entire text... :)

Do you pay me some money for doing homework or should I do it for free??
    When studying informatics or so,you should be at least able to do the basics of this task,arnt you?

Post the parts you have problems with,perhaps there is anybody outthere who could help.
  • : Wow,people increasing their skills of home-work cheating.In the past they try at least to read it,now they paste&copy the entire text... :)
    :
    : Do you pay me some money for doing homework or should I do it for free??
    : When studying informatics or so,you should be at least able to do the basics of this task,arnt you?
    :
    : Post the parts you have problems with,perhaps there is anybody outthere who could help.
    :

As i see you are very willing to help me! I have started the assingnment but i have some problems and i need your help.Obviously you dont want to help me,but only to ironise me!Thanks a lot!!!This is the compasion of the world!!!
  • youre wrong i want to help people posting their problems,but i think its the wrong way,yust to post the text youve got from your teacher.please describe a bit more,with witch parts ofthe task youve got a problem.

post some code or ask for where to start with special subroutines,then ill see what i can do.but i think most coders here havent the time to do your entire homework.
  • : youre wrong i want to help people posting their problems,but i think its the wrong way,yust to post the text youve got from your teacher.please describe a bit more,with witch parts ofthe task youve got a problem.
    :
    : post some code or ask for where to start with special subroutines,then ill see what i can do.but i think most coders here havent the time to do your entire homework.
    :

Sorry to bother you again but i need desperately your help!I will send you part of the programm i've made. I need you to correct it,so that it will print to the screen the board only.I don't care about the rest, because i will finish it later.Please correct my code until here.I will send my code to your email.
    Thanks
    Yianna