beginner need help!!

I can't compile codes made by borland in my prog it says that:
runtime error 200 division by zero impossible!! but when I check my source I don't find any problem can you help me!

Comments

• : I can't compile codes made by borland in my prog it says that:
    : runtime error 200 division by zero impossible!! but when I check my source I don't find any problem can you help me!
    :

It's nothing to do with your code. Search on google for RTE200 CRT Patch and you should find many pages with information on how you can patch your CRT unit.
  • : I can't compile codes made by borland in my prog it says that:
    : runtime error 200 division by zero impossible!! but when I check my source I don't find any problem can you help me!
    :
    send the code plz!
    all it means is that your program instructs the comp to divide some number by 0 , which is undefined.

• : : I can't compile codes made by borland in my prog it says that:
    : : runtime error 200 division by zero impossible!! but when I check my source I don't find any problem can you help me!
    : :
    : send the code plz!
    : all it means is that your program instructs the comp to divide some number by 0 , which is undefined.

There is a 99.9999% chance its due to a known problem with Borland's Pascal compilers. In other words, it is most likely not the fault of his/her code, so that wont help much.