unwanted user breakpoint at runtime...

when I compiled a program that I did know how to write, it all works, except on the exit command, it invokes a user breakpoint( INT 3 disassembled ). This possibly invovls the deconstructor in the linkedlist class I wrote. I don't need this happening, I need this program to work within two days from now. Can anyone help me get rid of this???

Comments

• : when I compiled a program that I did know how to write, it all works, except on the exit command, it invokes a user breakpoint( INT 3 disassembled ). This possibly invovls the deconstructor in the linkedlist class I wrote. I don't need this happening, I need this program to work within two days from now. Can anyone help me get rid of this???
    :
    [blue]Usually, this means that your code is not working properly. If you do not care about that - do not run your program INSIDE the debugger or IDE - run it just by typing its name - the INT3 will be skipped by CPU.[/blue]