Needing design / Or to have someone write a windows bades program

I am needing help designing a program or will pay some to design/write a windows based program. To be use in medical billing. The program has to havea a built in fax machine, scaner , can take attch file from email or emails etc. Have some parts based on file conveter/ also something kinda like text bridge Capt' to print as well and still be compt' with other medical billing programs that are windows based as well. have file format look . also needs to be user friendly.
any tips would be great or if anyone is nterested in working on a prodject.

Thanks
Bluewolf30

Comments

• : I am needing help designing a program or will pay some to design/write a windows based program. To be use in medical billing. The program has to havea a built in fax machine, scaner , can take attch file from email or emails etc. Have some parts based on file conveter/ also something kinda like text bridge Capt' to print as well and still be compt' with other medical billing programs that are windows based as well. have file format look . also needs to be user friendly.
    : any tips would be great or if anyone is nterested in working on a prodject.
    :
    : Thanks
    : Bluewolf30
    :
    I am interested tell me your specs? and then I tell you how much.