A video rental outlet, called VHS Videos asks you to write a programme that will do the following:
1. Asks for the clients name, surname, telephone number and address.
2. Allow for three different options namely Specials (R5.00 per video), Normal (R7.00 per video) and New Releases ( R10.00 per video).
3. Display a list of videos based on price the option selected. A seperate list for each category of videos available should be kept in a database. Eg. Specials.dat, Normal.dat and New.dat.
4. Select videos based on the list presented. The user should be able to select videosfrom different lists per transaction. The selection of videos is stored in memory until a transaction record is printed.
5. Display a transaction record of all the videos, their price and total amount due in a picture box on the form. This must also include the details of the clients as requested in the text boxes, ie name, surname, telephone number and address.