Change RichTextHyperlink color in C++ .NET?

I'm working on a little XML newsfeed reader in C++ .NET, and it's working great, except for the fact that I can't figure out how to change the hyperlink text color in my textbox. Changing the forecolor seems to have no effect. I'd like to use black as the backcolor, but I'd like to be able to read the hyperlinks even more! Any ideas?

Comments

• : I'm working on a little XML newsfeed reader in C++ .NET, and it's working great, except for the fact that I can't figure out how to change the hyperlink text color in my textbox. Changing the forecolor seems to have no effect. I'd like to use black as the backcolor, but I'd like to be able to read the hyperlinks even more! Any ideas?
    :

Make the hyperlink property true and the default color will appear.

• Yes, the hyperlinks are set to true. But most people's default link color is dark blue, and this does not show up well against a black background. It seems that there should be some 'hyperlink color' property somewhere. I could obviously change the user's default hyperlink color, but that would involve changing system settings. That seems a little excessive for something as simple as changing the hyperlink color in one text box.

What would be even better for this specific application would be to replace the hyperlinks with text that read "click here to read story", and then directed the user to the correct address. The main obstacle I see to this: while it easy enough to replace the text string specific to a given hyperlink (they reside in XML tags), the text box would not recognize anything I replaced a given link with unless the replacement text began with http://