Defining Header & Footer in HTML Page

I want to display some text at the top of the page (i.e. Head) and some text at the bottom.
The text i want to display at the top & bottom is common throughout my web-site.
At the time of printing any of the page from my site, the text written at the top & at the bottom section should appear in their respective positions throughout the site.
How should i define Header & Footer section in HTML page?? (just like Header & Footer section in Microsoft Word 2000)

Comments

• : I want to display some text at the top of the page (i.e. Head) and some text at the bottom.
    : The text i want to display at the top & bottom is common throughout my web-site.
    : At the time of printing any of the page from my site, the text written at the top & at the bottom section should appear in their respective positions throughout the site.
    : How should i define Header & Footer section in HTML page?? (just like Header & Footer section in Microsoft Word 2000)
    :
    To my knowlodge, you cannot use this feature with a static html page. If your website has an extension with something else apart from .htm or .html than it would be possible to use include files. If you are using something like a .asp page please let us know for further assistance.
    Thanks, PrincessNerdy

• : : I want to display some text at the top of the page (i.e. Head) and some text at the bottom.
    : : The text i want to display at the top & bottom is common throughout my web-site.
    : : At the time of printing any of the page from my site, the text written at the top & at the bottom section should appear in their respective positions throughout the site.
    : : How should i define Header & Footer section in HTML page?? (just like Header & Footer section in Microsoft Word 2000)
    : :
    : To my knowlodge, you cannot use this feature with a static html page. If your website has an extension with something else apart from .htm or .html than it would be possible to use include files. If you are using something like a .asp page please let us know for further assistance.

: Thanks, PrincessNerdy
    :
    :
    Dear PrincessNerdy,
    Yes, I can use .asp page.
    Please guide me,
    Regards,
    Chetan

• : : : I want to display some text at the top of the page (i.e. Head) and some text at the bottom.
    : : : The text i want to display at the top & bottom is common throughout my web-site.
    : : : At the time of printing any of the page from my site, the text written at the top & at the bottom section should appear in their respective positions throughout the site.
    : : : How should i define Header & Footer section in HTML page?? (just like Header & Footer section in Microsoft Word 2000)
    : : :
    : : To my knowlodge, you cannot use this feature with a static html page. If your website has an extension with something else apart from .htm or .html than it would be possible to use include files. If you are using something like a .asp page please let us know for further assistance.
    :
    : : Thanks, PrincessNerdy
    : Dear PrincessNerdy,
    : Yes, I can use .asp page.
    : Please guide me,
    : Regards,
    : Chetan
    :
    :
    In that cause, you can create include files.
    Create a two new .asp pages. One Header.asp and Footer.asp (or call it something else if you want). Whenever you want to call the header just type the following:
    Do the same with the footer aswell:

So you page ContactUs.asp will proabably look like this:

Please use the form below to contact us...

Thanks, PrincessNerdy

• : : : : I want to display some text at the top of the page (i.e. Head) and some text at the bottom.
    : : : : The text i want to display at the top & bottom is common throughout my web-site.
    : : : : At the time of printing any of the page from my site, the text written at the top & at the bottom section should appear in their respective positions throughout the site.
    : : : : How should i define Header & Footer section in HTML page?? (just like Header & Footer section in Microsoft Word 2000)
    : : : :
    : : : To my knowlodge, you cannot use this feature with a static html page. If your website has an extension with something else apart from .htm or .html than it would be possible to use include files. If you are using something like a .asp page please let us know for further assistance.
    : : : Thanks, PrincessNerdy
    : : Dear PrincessNerdy,
    : : Yes, I can use .asp page.
    : : Please guide me,
    : : Regards,
    : : Chetan
    : In that cause, you can create include files.
    : Create a two new .asp pages. One Header.asp and Footer.asp (or call it something else if you want). Whenever you want to call the header just type the following:
    : Do the same with the footer aswell:
    :
    : So you page ContactUs.asp will proabably look like this:
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : Thanks, PrincessNerdy
    :
    : thanks princess!!
    it is working,
    regards,
    Chetan

• : : : : : I want to display some text at the top of the page (i.e. Head) and some text at the bottom.
    : : : : : The text i want to display at the top & bottom is common throughout my web-site.
    : : : : : At the time of printing any of the page from my site, the text written at the top & at the bottom section should appear in their respective positions throughout the site.
    : : : : : How should i define Header & Footer section in HTML page?? (just like Header & Footer section in Microsoft Word 2000)
    : : : : :
    : : : : To my knowlodge, you cannot use this feature with a static html page. If your website has an extension with something else apart from .htm or .html than it would be possible to use include files. If you are using something like a .asp page please let us know for further assistance.
    : : : : Thanks, PrincessNerdy
    : : : Dear PrincessNerdy,
    : : : Yes, I can use .asp page.
    : : : Please guide me,
    : : : Regards,
    : : : Chetan
    : : In that cause, you can create include files.
    : : Create a two new .asp pages. One Header.asp and Footer.asp (or call it something else if you want). Whenever you want to call the header just type the following:
    : : Do the same with the footer aswell:
    : : So you page ContactUs.asp will proabably look like this:
    : : Thanks, PrincessNerdy
    : : thanks princess!!
    : it is working,
    : regards,
    : Chetan
    :
    :
    Glad to of helped!