Dynamic tabsheets + adding visual components

Hi there, i'm fairly new to Delphi. (using Borland delphi 5).

I'm currently creating tabsheets dynamically to my page control via a button click.

I was just wondering if it is possible to add a visual component to the tabsheet as it is being created? I want to add a TreeView to each newly created Tabsheet. When i create a TreeView, i set the tabsheet as the owner to the treeview. But this is not working. Does the treeview have to be placed in some kind of holding container? I think i'm totally lost here!

Thanks for any help!

Gene

Comments

• : Hi there, i'm fairly new to Delphi. (using Borland delphi 5).
    :
    : I'm currently creating tabsheets dynamically to my page control via a button click.
    :
    : I was just wondering if it is possible to add a visual component to the tabsheet as it is being created? I want to add a TreeView to each newly created Tabsheet. When i create a TreeView, i set the tabsheet as the owner to the treeview. But this is not working. Does the treeview have to be placed in some kind of holding container? I think i'm totally lost here!
    :
    : Thanks for any help!
    :
    : Gene
    :
    :
    You need to set the Owner to the form and the Parent property to the tabsheet.