Customising a new window using HTML!

Please can someone help me out. I know how to open a new window in HTML using a link but want to customise the window itself (no scrollbars, toolbar, define width and height etc). Due to the circumstances of the page of links I am using I 'DO NOT' want to use Javascript. Is there anyway of customising a new window JUST USING HTML? All I can find on the net is the Javascript method (calling a function along with the scrollbar=no, toolbar=no etc parameters). I have tried similar parameters contained within my HTML tag but to no avail. Anyone know if/how this is done? And please don't tell me the Javascript way of doing it lol :-) Thanx in advance!
Mark

Comments

• Sorry, but the answer is no. Why don't you want to use JS?
    /Chris

: Please can someone help me out. I know how to open a new window in HTML using a link but want to customise the window itself (no scrollbars, toolbar, define width and height etc). Due to the circumstances of the page of links I am using I 'DO NOT' want to use Javascript. Is there anyway of customising a new window JUST USING HTML? All I can find on the net is the Javascript method (calling a function along with the scrollbar=no, toolbar=no etc parameters). I have tried similar parameters contained within my HTML tag but to no avail. Anyone know if/how this is done? And please don't tell me the Javascript way of doing it lol :-) Thanx in advance!
    : Mark
    :

• Well I am not sure wot's causing this but EVERY Javascript i try out (copied and pasted into an HTML document) doesnt work in IE6 running WIndows XP. I know XP had java problems not so long ago but I have downloaded fixes / updates thinking that the problems would go, but anything to do with java / javascript doesnt want to work. I have it all enabled in Internet Settings but stil nothing :-( It's really annoying me coz on the websites I am getting the scripts they have example links and they work fine! So I don't know why extracting the scripts I want doesnt function correctly :-( Oh well back to the drawing board.

: Sorry, but the answer is no. Why don't you want to use JS?
    : /Chris
    :
    : : Please can someone help me out. I know how to open a new window in HTML using a link but want to customise the window itself (no scrollbars, toolbar, define width and height etc). Due to the circumstances of the page of links I am using I 'DO NOT' want to use Javascript. Is there anyway of customising a new window JUST USING HTML? All I can find on the net is the Javascript method (calling a function along with the scrollbar=no, toolbar=no etc parameters). I have tried similar parameters contained within my HTML tag but to no avail. Anyone know if/how this is done? And please don't tell me the Javascript way of doing it lol :-) Thanx in advance!
    : : Mark
    : :
    :
    :