Clearing the screen

I am currently writing a database program that stores the year and model of truck i own. The user can select a truck from the list and it will give a brief summary of the vehicle. After this i want to be able to clear the screen and start over again. I know how to begin the selection process over again i just can't clear the screen. I hope this was clear enough, i have problems putting my thoughts into words sometimes :). Anyways, thanks for your time!
Josh

Comments

• : I am currently writing a database program that stores the year and model of truck i own. The user can select a truck from the list and it will give a brief summary of the vehicle. After this i want to be able to clear the screen and start over again. I know how to begin the selection process over again i just can't clear the screen. I hope this was clear enough, i have problems putting my thoughts into words sometimes :). Anyways, thanks for your time!
    : Josh
    :

Hi,

Try the following piece of code:

[code]
    #include

int main()
    {
    clrscr();
    return 0;
    }
    [/code]