show vbModal form when main form is invisible

I'm using 2 main form for my project. 1st is MDI form named frmMain and 2nd is MDI child named mainKal. the coding that call to show vbmodal form (vbmodal form named frmRemind) was from mainKal which it was MDI child. How can i display vbModal form, that is popup form when the frmMain is set to invisible cause it was in minimized or systray mode? the popup form use to be a reminder form, so, no matter the frmMain.visible = true or false, the popup reminder still show.

note: frmRemind is not MDI child form.

Comments

• : I'm using 2 main form for my project. 1st is MDI form named frmMain and 2nd is MDI child named mainKal. the coding that call to show vbmodal form (vbmodal form named frmRemind) was from mainKal which it was MDI child. How can i display vbModal form, that is popup form when the frmMain is set to invisible cause it was in minimized or systray mode? the popup form use to be a reminder form, so, no matter the frmMain.visible = true or false, the popup reminder still show.
    :
    : note: frmRemind is not MDI child form.
    :

The show-function gives you the possibility to assign a Parent-Form, so you can take the MDIMain-Form as the parent, then it doesn't matter if the MDI-Child is visible or not

Ex.: frmRemind.Show vbmodal, frmMain
    ------------------------------------------
    Only stupidity of mankind and the universe
    are infinite, but i'm not sure concerning
    the universe. A. Einstein