Need your advice.

Which of these three languages C,C++,C# is the best: a)For a beginner,b)For game develpoment e.g. 3d engines ,c)for finding work in general?
Please any advice would be gratefull and try to keep this post "flameless".

Comments

• : Which of these three languages C,C++,C# is the best: a)For a beginner,b)For game develpoment e.g. 3d engines ,c)for finding work in general?
    : Please any advice would be gratefull and try to keep this post "flameless".
    :

a) Probably C#, but I don't use it so I don't know. Then C++, but for a beginner programmer in general, I probably wouldn't suggest any of those.

b) C/C++. Probably more C++ than C. C# is definitely not intended for game programming, though you could probably do relatively fine in it.

c) All of the above, but DEFINITELY C and/or C++. C# is a proprietary language for a proprietary framework. C and C++ are open standard languages.

"We can't do nothing and think someone else will make it right."
    -Kyoto Now, Bad Religion

• : Which of these three languages C,C++,C# is the best: a)For a beginner,b)For game develpoment e.g. 3d engines ,c)for finding work in general?
    : Please any advice would be gratefull and try to keep this post "flameless".
    :
    ======================================
    a)You start with C (such as Borland C), Then C++ (learn about OOP). After that you can learn MS visual C++ OR C# to create application for
    Microsoft windows.

b)For game development : You would to learn MS visaul C++ and use Directx SDK(DirectDraw, Direct3D, DirectSound ...).

c)May be C++ or C# or MS Visual C++ is the best for DataBase Development.