URGENT HELP REQUIRED (resource files)

When using a resource file to store Bitmaps how do you get the bitmaps to become visible on your form whan required. I can create the resource file and gain access to it, but I am unsure of making the bitmap visible when required. (I am using VB6)

Another question. Is it possible to select multiple dates when using the calander control. i.e can you highlight the 01/01/99, 10/01/99 and the 10/01/99 to show that something was due to occure on those dates?

Comments

• : When using a resource file to store Bitmaps how do you get the bitmaps to become visible on your form whan required. I can create the resource file and gain access to it, but I am unsure of making the bitmap visible when required. (I am using VB6)

: Another question. Is it possible to select multiple dates when using the calander control. i.e can you highlight the 01/01/99, 10/01/99 and the 10/01/99 to show that something was due to occure on those dates?

Re: Question 1

Might something like this work:

Picture1.Visible = False

'index is % or $ for the ID of the bmp in the res file

index = 12

Picture1.Picture = LoadResPicture(index, vbResBitmap)

Picture1.Visible = True

• : : When using a resource file to store Bitmaps how do you get the bitmaps to become visible on your form whan required. I can create the resource file and gain access to it, but I am unsure of making the bitmap visible when required. (I am using VB6)

: : Another question. Is it possible to select multiple dates when using the calander control. i.e can you highlight the 01/01/99, 10/01/99 and the 10/01/99 to show that something was due to occure on those dates?

: Re: Question 1

: Might something like this work:

: Picture1.Visible = False

: 'index is % or $ for the ID of the bmp in the res file

: index = 12

: Picture1.Picture = LoadResPicture(index, vbResBitmap)

: Picture1.Visible = True

thanks for that Bob