Picture Fading

I would like info: on the fading of pics in JPG format.
I seen a page that had six pics and they faded from on to the other and so on, i would like to know how to do it.

Comments

• : I would like info: on the fading of pics in JPG format.
    : I seen a page that had six pics and they faded from on to the other and so on, i would like to know how to do it.
    :

Hi,
    I read a thing or two about fading, but i neveer really tried it myself. I think what u need is filters, did u try them?

• : : I would like info: on the fading of pics in JPG format.
    : : I seen a page that had six pics and they faded from on to the other and so on, i would like to know how to do it.
    : :
    :
    : Hi,
    : I read a thing or two about fading, but i neveer really tried it myself. I think what u need is filters, did u try them?
    :
    :
    : Not yet, but i will thanks.

• : : : I would like info: on the fading of pics in JPG format.
    : : : I seen a page that had six pics and they faded from on to the other and so on, i would like to know how to do it.
    : : :
    : : Hi,
    : : I read a thing or two about fading, but i neveer really tried it myself. I think what u need is filters, did u try them?
    : : Not yet, but i will thanks.
    :
    :
    What your thinking of is a java applet. You can find it here => http://javaboutique.internet.com/fader/index.html

Good luck =)