Simple UI question

I should know this... but I give up... is there -any- way to remove the icon from a form in VB5?

Thanks in advance,

- Casey

Comments

• : I should know this... but I give up... is there -any- way to remove the icon from a form in VB5?

: Thanks in advance,

: - Casey

I assume you are talking about in des mode, after you assign an icon, then want to remove it. There is a way to do it des mode, but I can't recall either. However, you can always remove an icon by opening the Form in Dos Editor and deleting the Icon line, then do a Save.

• Congratulations: you've found a glitch.

Solutions

vb3: in the properties window, click ANOTHER

proportie and change it's value. Then click

ONCE on the icon propertie and press

vb4: in the properties window, click ANOTHER

proportie. the go back to the icon propertie

and press
    vb5: fixed, just select icon and press
    : : I should know this... but I give up... is there -any- way to remove the icon from a form in VB5?
    : : Thanks in advance,

: : - Casey
    : I assume you are talking about in des mode, after you assign an icon, then want to remove it. There is a way to do it des mode, but I can't recall either. However, you can always remove an icon by opening the Form in Dos Editor and deleting the Icon line, then do a Save.

• Congratulations: you've found a glitch.

Solutions

vb3: in the properties window, click ANOTHER

proportie and change it's value. Then click

ONCE on the icon propertie and press
    vb4: in the properties window, click ANOTHER

proportie. the go back to the icon propertie

and press
    vb5: fixed, just select icon and press
    : : I should know this... but I give up... is there -any- way to remove the icon from a form in VB5?
    : : Thanks in advance,

: : - Casey
    : I assume you are talking about in des mode, after you assign an icon, then want to remove it. There is a way to do it des mode, but I can't recall either. However, you can always remove an icon by opening the Form in Dos Editor and deleting the Icon line, then do a Save.

• you could just load a icon that is completly transparent.

Prolly the easiest way